Thursday, July 19, 2007

100 things

I recently came across the topic of "100 things to do before I die" and it got me thinking. I have been truly blessed.

I have read many lists from people around the world who have posted their version of what they want to do before they die.

As I looked at their lists I realized three things: 1. some people set themselves up for failure (by listing incompatible goals such as 'stay aware of current events in my home town', and travel the world and live in remote locations for 1 year), 2. that those items that seem to be shared as a life goal by most people are on my list of things I've already accomplished, and 3. that I don't tell my parents often enough how grateful I am for the experiences they allowed and/or encouraged me to experience throughout my life.

I plan to post some of the "100 things I've done" in the next couple days.

No comments: